TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTRACTOR SERVICES AND SUPPLY OF GOODS
Nanovations NZ Ltd
These are the Contractor (“we” or “our”) standard Terms and Conditions which will apply to every contract when you as the Customer engage the Contractor to perform its services. When providing our services, we may also need to supply product/s .
The Contractor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at their discretion. Any changes made in such revision take immediate effect once the Customer is notified of such a change.
1) The Contractor represents and warrants that the Contractor has all the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and expertise to perform the services and will perform the service in a proper and competent manner.
2) The Contractor holds all necessary licences and permits required in order to allow the Contractor to perform the services. Where there are any applicable industry standards and codes, they will at all times be complied with by the Contractor. The Contractor and all the Contractor’s employees and permitted sub-contractors are properly qualified, experienced, licensed (where applicable) and competent to properly perform and will perform the service to the required standards and codes.
3) Where any manuals are required in order for the Customer to enjoy or use the services, the Contractor will provide these to the Customer in such form as the Customer may reasonably require and for no additional fee.
4) If an event occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of the Contractor which prevents the Contractor from performing the service on or by the date agreed, the Contractor will immediately notify the Customer and give an estimate of the time for completion of the service.
5) The Contractor will provide all equipment and all materials as may be necessary to properly and efficiently perform the service. Unless otherwise agreed in writing all materials including products supplied will be new and of high quality fit for their purpose. All Contractor equipment will be safe for use, be properly maintained and capable of being used to carry out the service.
6) If the Customer requires a variation to the service, the Contractor will provide a quotation for performing the service as varied which additional sum will be added to the price if accepted by the Customer. If the Customer does not accept the quotation, the Contractor is not obliged to carry out the variation.
7) The Contractor may use sub-contractors to provide any of the service. In such circumstances, the Contractor will ensure that:
(a) the sub-contractors so engaged are suitably qualified, hold all necessary licences and are otherwise able to perform the service in a proper and workman-like manner;
(b) the sub-contractors so engaged do not by act or omission do or not do anything that would if done or not done by the Contractor be a breach any of these terms;
(c) the sub-contractors so engaged have current or necessary insurances.
8) The Contractor is solely responsible for all fees payable to sub-contractors.